Friday, October 05, 2007

Going back to the scene of the crime(s)

Michael and I both graduated from Mizzou... however we went to two DIFFERENT schools. My consisted of happy hours and Frat parties while he made the deans list and played in intermural sports. Two people, on the same campus with complete polar opposite experiences.

This weekend we're going back! Mizzou is playing Nebraska and we're going to visit a student who was involved in our youth ministry. We are so excited to go back! I have to admit though... I am a little nervous... there's a lot of skeletons in the closet in Columbia and I am hoping that I am able to keep them in the closet. I will be showing Michael around to MY MIZZOU. We're visiting the restaurant I worked at for 4 year in college, The Pasta Factory (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and that's saying something since I did work there. After that , were going to a few establishments like Harpo's and maybe even Deja Vu but I definitely will be going by Trops. Oh... the memories.

Saturday is a little different than we expected....the game was moved from 1pm to 8:15pm so I am hoping to go around campus, go by Booches for some burgers and just take in Columbia. But
MIZZOU-RAH!!!!!!! Full update when we get back!

No comments: