Thursday, November 29, 2007

Praise...and Confession

Hallelujah! Praise God from heaven, praise him from the mountaintops; Praise him, all you his angels, praise him, all you his warriors, Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, you morning stars; Praise him, high heaven, praise him, heavenly rain clouds; Praise, oh let them praise the name of God— he spoke the word, and there they were!
Psalms 148:1 (Msg.)
So ... I got the call from Green Tree Auto and Tire ......and it was only a clamp that broke from a hose.... $56.00 - PRAISE GOD. And ...Michael only minimally freaked out.
I confess humbly at the feet of my gracious Savior...He is always faithful when I am everything but faithful or even prayerful, thinking that things are beyond His control or out of His care. He cares for me and everything that I care for. I have a too frenquent tendancies to forget this... and in that I realize how much I am undeserving of the grace and mercy Jesus gives me through his sacrifice and not mine (which is always insufficient). My control freak tendancies get in the way of being a servant dependant on the FAITHFUL SAVIOR!

No comments: