Thursday, April 17, 2008

31

OMG - when did I become OLD.....I think I qualify as an adult at this age (but I don't feel like it). Tomorrow, I have a personal trainning appointment, class, one hour of work and then I am going to do whatever....nap, get a pedicure- not sure. Michael and I are going to Brio for dinner. Saturday going out with friends that night and Sunday picnic to once again celebrate. I just wish the weather would remain like it is right now. I hear it will make a reappearance on Sunday.

Birthdays are just weird as you get older. You want to celebrate but at the same time... but only if no one mentions that you got older, are old or mentions your name (Warning to Emily).

Enjoy this beautiful weather... while it lasts - I am off to class...

2 comments:

The Lovealls said...

HAPPY 31st Birthday my friend! Have a great day tomorrow! Love you!

Corinne "soon-to-be-Mather" said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! love you!