Thursday, April 10, 2008

On a lighter note...

My sister is in town visiting the object of her affection at the moment. They've known each other since they were teenagers. They found each other again - and she's smitten. (her words not mine). This gentleman is from Pinckneyville which means in order to get her here - She has to fly into St. Louis. Which also means, I get to see her as she's traveling through.

I am excited to see her. I haven't had a chance to see her since June. They are both coming over for a night of dinner and good conversation. It will also give me a chance to meet this new "love of her life". Kelly is my youngest sister... she's so cute. And I am excited for her to see my house settled and spend some quality family time.

1 comment:

Corinne "soon-to-be-Mather" said...

so excited to see you in a few weeks when i get back in st. louis before the wedding...i've been a loser and haven't written you...but josh and i have been praying for you with all that's been going on in the past couple months!!!