Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ok ... I'm Back

So recently I was threatened by a good friend of mine that if I didn't start blogging she was going to kick my rear.

I apologize for my absences but I was in a very bad place for a while and I needed to allow time and the Lord to tend my wounds to a very hurtful situation. I didn't want to come on here and complain so now - I am in a better place and have lots to share.

As most of you know I am 5 months pregnant - that's a miracle in and of itself. We're having a boy and we are so excited. I know my life is going to be turned upside down in just a few months but I know I will not be in it alone - I have been a prayer warrior since I found out we were pregnant. I know the Lord is going to equip me to deal with it all.

Emily - I promise I will post belly pictures soon - but last night at the wedding - I was having a bad hair day... so this weekend at the wedding - I'll get a picture.

I am going to keep it short and sweet this time but I will return - I promise. Thanks for reading this and for being patient with me.

God's Blessing on all the mother's out there - especially mine. I love you Mama

1 comment:

The Lovealls said...

Yea! Welcome Back my blogging friend! Happy Mother's Day!