Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween


Halloween is Michael's favorite holiday. He loves it more than Christmas, which to me is just silly. But knowing he loves it so much we got 3 Halloween outfits for Joshua. He received a peas in a pod outfit that was WAY TOO BIG for him. He got a ghost and a black cat outfit. All of the costumes were provide to us by Grandma Bonnie. I unfortunately was in class the weekend of Halloween and Michael had been traveling weeks at a time but coming home for the weekend. So unfortunately I was not able to be part of the Halloween day festivities.

While I was at class all day Saturday, Michael's mom came over to help out with Joshua and let Michael get some of the leaves picked up. She also took some pictures for me of Joshua all dressed up. Because Michael had been out of town we hadn't gotten a pumpkin yet - I tried after work to bring one home for us to carve - every store was completely sold out. So no pumpkin this year but hopefully next year
Since moving to this neighborhood, we've been really excited about the prospect to handout candy to all our little neighbors and other kids in the neighborhood. We were not disappointed. We dressed up Joshua as a cat and Chewy in his angel outfit - we know better than to try and put anything on Leo (the cat). We had about 50 kids come to the door. They were so cute and Joshua slept through the whole thing - but he was a big hit as we handed out candy.
Doesn't he look so excited to hand out candy? I couldn't believe he slept through the entire thing.
Chewy is always a sport when I want to make him cute and put him in his costumes...lol


The cutest little cat I've ever seen. The outfit really did fit him well.

No comments: