Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How BIG did I get?

So - I am returning to the blogging world. I have meant to start back up again many times, especially through my pregnancy but it just never happened. Life got a little hectic.

So my good friend, Emily Loveall, took some prego pictures of me. I am not really a fan of them but thought I would share them since they are the only pictures other than from showers that document that I was in fact prego. It was a good thing we took these pictures when we did, because I went into labor around 2 days later (I think?).

Man - I felt HUGE, even though I only gained 7 lbs the entire pregnancy. I lost a lot of weight in the beginning from horrible morning (evening) sickness. I gained so little weight that my doctor made me get an ultrasound at 34 weeks to check on Baby Boy Schindler's weight. He was fine. The ultrasound tech even predicted he would be big....man was she wrong.

No comments: