Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's been 2 Months

Michael and I have been married two whole months. I can't believe it seems like yesterday. We are finally getting settled but I don't know if you ever fully feel settled. I am officially Carin Deon Schindler. I was able to make it to the Social Security office and to the DMV all within a lunch hour - MIRACLE. We have finally merged our accounts.

We are in the process of sending out our thank you's. A bigger feat than ever expected - especially since my hands are killing me lately. I have severe carpal tunnel - and it has been enflamed so badly that it has prompted me to make a doctor appointment. So please, if you are awaiting a thank you card know this - WE ARE ETERNALLY THANKFUL, we just have been crazy busy (& in severe pain).

We have yet to order our wedding photos but have a generous $300 credit from the best photographer in the world (even though they have the same theme music as Has Weiman - LOL). Everyone who's looked at the proofs have told us we have some of the best photos they have ever seen. It's amazing to me how many people were unhappy with their pictures from their wedding. I can't wait to put our album together. Right now we are trying to figure out what photo to make into a 16 x 20 - that's a big photo... so it's got to be good.

We are beginning on transforming the downstairs bedroom into Michael's Office /"MAN CAVE". Where it will house all things manly - such as all game systems, swords, man movies, etc. I'll have pictures throughout the process.

Michael - I love you and every day I fall more in love with you. Happy 2 Month Anniversary.

No comments: