Thursday, August 02, 2007

Timing is Everything


How soon into your marriage, can you start buying new items for your mate?
Any ideas.
And when do you get clearance to start throwing things away
...?
I received this image from a friend of mine, and knew it had to be blogged about. Ever since I have first seen my brothers running around the house in their whitey-tighties playing super heroes or just running around like ninnies, I can't look at an adult male wearing them without thinking they should have a cartoon character on them. I have had a long time hate of this particular piece of clothing. And I know what my men readers are going to say... we hate granny panties in the same way... and what does it all boil down to - COMFORT. But sometimes comfort has to go in order to grow up and leave Captain Underpants behind.
Positive Alternatives - Boxer Briefs and just plain Boxers - all women like a little mystery.

No comments: