Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PHASE 1: Paint and rearrage

We are redoing our bedroom on the first floor. It has been the catch all room since I moved in, in January. It hasn't been functional other than for storage. Well, we've decided to make it Michael's office / Man Cave. It will house all his video games, etc. and have a desk for him to study on to pass the pesky A+ test. This weekend we pulled everything out of the room ..... WHOA.... I had a LOT of stuff in there and now it's still all over my house because we're only in phase one. We painted, bought and put a desk together, and organized his entertainment area. Phase 2 will be building customized shelving around the desk, putting all the stuff away and hanging things on the wall. I am hoping to be done w/ Phase 2 by Sunday of this weekend. Here's the before and afters.
Before: Green and messy

After: tan and much cleaner ... but still not there yet

2 comments:

Desiree Michelle said...

ooh i liiiike! :)

Tebbano Family said...

It's looking good - I can't wait to see it when it's all done!Oh, and I'm not showing this to Patrick, as he will probably be very jealous that he doesn't have his own man cave in our house...