Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'll be the first to admit....




I am a horrible sick person! I have been home in solitary confinement all day. I slept for two hour incriments from 10pm last night to 3:30 pm today. I have had a 102 degree fever all day. I am achy, drippy, sick of coughing, and overall miserable. I am on a heavy dosage of asprin and Mucinex. And did I mention that I've went through 3 boxes of tissues.




To make matters worse, Michael is gone on a business trip. I have no one to take care of me. Yeah I know what your thinking... I am pathetic. My house is trashed....I have no desire to clean when I am coughing up a lung. I also have no desire or the attention span to read for school when I should be... it's hard to read when all my nose does is drip the minute I put my head down to read.... annoying.


No comments: