Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good News all Around

So I wanted to share some good news with all (my faithful few) people who keep up to date with my blog.

I should have posted about this last week but ... now is better than never.
1. I am cancer free - my biopsy came back negative. This is a huge victory. I go back in July for another pap just to see if everything is still good. What my prayer is that the virus in my cervix which is causing all the trouble would be GONE!
2. I met with my trainer on Friday for our first full session. I have to weigh in before we get started. I had lost 2 lbs since Tuesday. Not a huge biggest loser moment but ... it's a huge start for me. So since my last doctor's appointment in Feb. I have lost and kept off 6 lbs. YEAH! These little victories are keeping me motivated. Who knows what this weeks weigh in has in store for me... I went to Crackle Barrel yesterday.... and although it was my only meal....I know it wasn't the best choice. I justified it by my hour at the gym today....don't think my trainer will see it that way since I was scolded for eating "1" donut.....mind you I picked up 2 dozen from Lamar's and had them sitting in front of me all day.. and I only ate one. That was a victory for me... she didn't see it that way.

Another week ...another struggle with food

I have a HUGE midterm this week. I am hoping I don't blow my diet.... since I tend to snack a lot when I study.

3 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Thrilled for you about the 6 pounds. Thankful beyond explanation about the cancer. Totally feeling you had a victory eating only one doughnut if they sat in front of you all day!

Mrs. Wallace said...

PRAISE JESUS! I'm SO happy about the cancer-less report and WHOO-HOOO for 6 pounds! That's AWESOME! love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!