Friday, March 14, 2008

So I have realized...

Friends don't let friends post mad......I would like to say I am sorry if I offended anyone with my last post. I think I have lost (or never possessed) the ability to sugar coat things. This is a good thing but it can also cause me to look back and wish for do-overs. That said, I hope if nothing else you will be cheering me on as I go to the gym and attempt this mythical thing called "loosing weight."

New subject:
I would like to just take this opportunity to say that I have the best wedding photographer in the world! No fluff. Today, I got the great pleasure of sitting down with them to look at ordering photos from our wedding....(I know what you're thinking.... and yes - it's taken us 9 months to order our photos). They are so patient and so kind and AMAZINGLY creative. We were able to really think outside the box and get pictures I know I will love having on my walls for years to come. Thank you Bobbi Brinkman Photography. Thank you Bobbi and Tina!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

I loved your last post (except for the obvious sadness part) - not the least bit offended. Thanks for willingly sharing your heart!

The Lovealls said...

Glad to hear your photo meeting went well...can not wait to see what those ladies do with your pictures- I am sure they will look great! Have a fun weekend! :)