Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Congrats Katie & Tom


I have had the pleasure of knowing Katie for about two years and Tom about a year. They are the most wonderful couple. I feel blessed to have them in our life. This past weekend we had the great honor of attending their wedding. I can't imagine a more beautiful bride and the wedding was AMAZING.
They were married in a ELCA church in Webster Groves, MO. The old style architecture and stain glass was beautiful. And made me wish we'd would have picked somewhere like that. We had a great time and at their reception they had a live big band. It was so unique and so them (they are both band directors & and musicans).
I can't believe our wedding was just one year ago. And I am thankful that I made it through. I know that Katie and Tom are also grateful to be on the other side of "I do" celebrating their honeymoon in Georgia.
The pictures were taken by my most talented friend, Kim Underwood.

No comments: