Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sex and the City....Delivers!

I've been awaiting this movie since the series finale. I had heard mixed reviews from faithful fan to just interested movie goers, so I didn't know what to think going into to it.

I loved it. I love the characters and their relationships - that is the true heart and soul of the show and now movie. I cried more than I probably should ... but it was moving to this SATC sucker. I loved the message of forgiveness and second chances. The only thing I would change is that "Big" (John) would have sent Carrie a "real" love letter at the end finally telling her how he truly felt about her. But as my sister said, "that's not Big."

I will be going to see it again and buying it when it comes out. I was delighted with the plot, characters and how it all got tied up with a BIG bow.

I was so delighted to go with a girlfriend from work. And loved seeing all the women dressed up and out on the town with their girlfriends. Michael had offered to see it with me....but its something that I think is just a girl thing.

No comments: