Tuesday, April 03, 2007

And the details pile up and up and up
This feels true for me.. since I don't ever see Michael. I have seen him less since we have been engaged. Monday is bible study, Tuesday night is class, Wednesday night - we see each other at youth group but ...we're at youth group. Thursday night we have our date night... and since we have NO money (weddings are expensive) ....it consists of dinner (that I cook) and Grey's Anatomy....
If I could save anyone "my" headaches... ELOPE
Details that I am dealing w/ right now...
1. My invitations should be in this week so I will be stuffing them, labeling them and getting postage...and praying that i didn't forget anyone.
2. Making sure that all the flowers are completed.
3. Finishing Guest Book, Unity Candles and starting on Programs
4. Praying for sanity.
Pictures to come of details of the wedding.

No comments: