Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Pouring Blessings .... Wedding Showers
I have been so blessed by co-workers and friends by the 2 of 4 showers I have been able to have so far. My first, was hosted by the wonderful co-worker: Emily Loveall. She organized the party below from the spred to the wonderful gifts. Thank you Emily and all those who contributed to the presents at Covenant.

Jackie Fogas, Nicole Olivestro, Kelly Maxwell Penny, Jeremey, Jane, Betty

Stuffin' our faces w/ all the good food. Thank you to all those who came to the shower.
Friends' Shower thrown by my matron of honor Staci (Mathenia) Blankenship
Staci invited all my best girlfriends to the Log Cabin at Covenant Seminary. It was a dreary rainy day but it was fun for us. Staci and I started running errands around 10am after staying up until 3am. (Not a smart idea - being that I do well w/ little sleep). I had so much fun... even the games weren't painful. And the gifts... man oh man are Michael and I blessed. We got everything from a toaster to backing sheets. It's so nice to start out with such wonderful things in our house to make it a home. Pictures below are from that shower. Thank you ladies for all who came.

Staci had a cake made just like the invitation... it was SOooooooo Good.

The games were painless.... and 6 people went home w/ great prizes.

I hope all the ladies had as much fun as I did. I am blessed to have 2 more showers:

1st) In Pinckneyville in which my mom and sisters will be there.

2nd) Thrown by my church, a couples party..that should be so fun.

1 comment:

Bobbi Brinkman Photography said...

You have the BEST blog Carin, it is my all time favorite. I hope you keep it up after you and Michael are married. It is not only sweet, but gut wrenchingly honest, informative (loved the Hebrew lesson), and really enchanting. Thank you for sharing the process. Now............. what will we do when your wedding is over? I hope we have a long friendship!

tina
Bobbi Brinkman Photography