Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Joshua's New Swing

This is Joshua's new swing. It is bringing him hours of naps and me hours of silence in order to get things done around the house. This little swing is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. Before Joshua had a small travel swing. It did not go very fast and it didn't go high. His sitter, during school, insisted that he loved her swing - but he didn't care for the swing at home so we finally came to the conclusion that our swing just wasn't doing it for him.

It's an automatic difference. He loves it. I am kind of jealous. I want a swing this nice. Can you imagine what a sing like this for adults would be like...first of all it would be probably the size of my office...lol. Anyways, this swing is making everyone in the Schindler household very happy. Thank you Grandma Brenda for buying it for us.

No comments: