Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today's Schedule

Today we started at 2am - with a unwanted wake up call. I was able to get him back to sleep

6:00am- woke up, fed 6 oz, put in his swing and did some floor time
7:30am - put down for a nap
10am - hallelujah - he took a nap longer than 45 min. I would have woke him up at 9 - but I also feel asleep. fed oz - did exercises and tummy time.
11:30am - nap, actually slept 1 hour (only 15 minutes more but its a start)
12:30 put in his swing until time to eat
1:00 - Feed 6oz, tummy time, exercise and practicing rolling over, reading
2:15 - nap
3:00 - woke up and I let him CIO (15-20 min) didn't really work, went in put in the passy and he went back to sleep for all of 5 min.

3:30 got him up and put him in his swing

4:00 fed him 6 oz

5:00 - he was acting fussy and rubbing his eyes so I put him down early
He slept for all of 30 minutes - I just can't win
I let him cry it out for 20 minutes. He didn't give up. So I put him in the swing and he ended up falling asleep around 6:20
7:00 woke him up and fed him 8oz with cereal
8:00 put down for the night (hopefully)

Today was better than yesterday - I am hoping tomorrow is better than today

No comments: