Monday, June 25, 2007

The Circle Squad....
Jen Martin and I attended Beth Mertz wedding, a wonderful woman from my bible study. She went with me due to the brain damage of my husband - just kidding. He chose softball over me.... but I am find with it, really I am - not bitter in the slightest. But Jen and I went. We immediately started laughing as I opened the door to see that we have the same dress only inverted designs... hence the Circle Squad... diameter divas.... LOL!

The wedding was beautiful! Beth & Luke waited till their wedding day to have their first kiss - the will power that must have taken. WHOA!!!! But how honored I was to be invited to such a God-honoring ceremony. What an adventure they have before them... have fun on your honeymoon guys! Congrats to Beth and Luke Sinak! God's Blessings on your marriage

No comments: