Friday, June 22, 2007

So I have a funny story.....
"Did I marry a Murder?"

So this all started on our way home from our honeymoon, where we befriended a flight attendant that said to Michael, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone?" With a sheepish grin, Michael knew what was coming but I was unaware. The flight attendant in her charming southern voice said, "Do you know who Scott Peterson is?" I had never noticed it. He does look similar to a man so disgusting that he would slaughter his pregnant wife.... what a person to look like.
Later after getting off the plane before customs, Michael and I went to use the bathrooms. He was already out when I met him outside to see that he was talking to our pilot and the flight attendant from earlier. I was coming out of the bathroom when the pilot asked Michael with a giggle in his voice, "Where's your wife?" I waved my hand with a smile as the pilot yelled out... "Never go fishing with him." This is one of Michael's favorite stories from our trip - go figure?
So take a look and decide for yourself.




Thank goodness... I know the truth... or do I ....LOL

No comments: