Thursday, June 21, 2007

I always knew he had it in him......


Michael, I have found, is a romantic. During the week of the wedding, He was wonderfully thoughtful and protective. He really stepped up! (Warning: This is an entire blog to brag on my new husband.)
  • He was in charge of our wedding night hotel. He picked a great hotel. We stayed at the Westin - Downtown. They upgraded him to a suite and we had a corner rooom that looked out over the city. It was the size of a small loft. When we arrived he had already checked in and had rose petals from the front door to the bed. I was so impressed. We had champagne and strawberries waiting for us.

Believe it or not... the room was nicer than the pictures on Westin's website. Every hotel should have a 4pm Check out! We didn't leave until 3:59pm.

  • Michael gave me a scrapbook for our wedding present. He stole my memory box of items I had been saving from all our outings, dates, and special moments. He took these things and ON HIS OWN he made me a scrapbook of some of our most important moments. I was so impressed. I could see the time and care he put into it. It made me cry so hard, I made waterproof mascara run. He also had flowers delivered to my dressing room. They were beautiful. And after the morning I had, they helped me get focused on the people who love me. (There are pictures on the photographer's website)
  • And when he saw me for the first time in the church before the wedding... all he could say was "WOW" with a childlike grin on his face. A smile that made me feel as I were home for the first time.

I love my husband and I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. I will post pictures with this blog when I get access to them.

No comments: