Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WE'RE MOVING BACKWARDS....

I blogged about the honeymoon, then the wedding... now rewind to the Bachelorette Party.
It was fun... even though I was running late. That was the theme the week of the wedding... "Late." It was fun! We went to Hacienda on Manchester. Dinner was good, the drinks were good except what I was coaxed into drinking.... by .....Emily and my sisters. But here's some pics from my last wild and crazy night out...LOL. Thank you to all who provided me with the eye candy for Michael. I appreciate you sharing my almost last single night out.

.....
The Whole Gang

The Last Picture of the "PHILPOTT GIRLS"

.....
Christi & Kelly --------------------- *Cheers Katie

......
Gifts for me..... or for Michael?????

......
Jen wonders if she is going take back the gift that she gave me

......
The Covenant Girls w/ Tatoos -----*The Last Standing...

No comments: