Monday, September 10, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES... But I think it's better called STRESS

I have only been in school 1 1/2 weeks and I am already overwhelmed w/ reading and assignments. Having too much to do this weekend didn't help my ability to be a good student. It is a whole new ballgame being a student/employee, and coming home and being a wife. This is how I feel most of the time..........Ever since I got to Seminary I have felt like a little girl in way over my head. I just feel like I am always 5 steps behind everyone else.

I have done fairly well in my classes so far but I have to pick up the pace this semester. I am working full time (40 hrs), Youth group, my personal (E-free) small group, College Small group & 3 classes, friends, .... and oh yeah - being a wife w/ all that entails. I have so much reading to do that the picture below is how I feel - it sucks that I can't read fast.... one of these days.
Due to this stress level, unfinished work, and busy schedule I am PHYSICALLY & EMOTIONALLY TIRED.... I need some definite alone time or I would settle for just down time. I think I'll move to Australia (.....email me if you know this book reference - Emily you're not allowed to play)


No comments: