Friday, September 14, 2007

YOU ASK FOR IT ....(APPARENTLY) YOU GET IT


So on my last post I expressed how tired and worn down I am ...and I still feel that way but I mentioned that I need some alone time. This weeek I found out that my husband, Michael, is leaving for a week (Sunday - Friday) coming home for 2 days and leaving again from (Sunday-Wednesday). This is not what I had in mind....I hate when he is gone. I don't see him enough as it is.

I am hoping to get a LOT of homework done but now with the new distraction of HGTV in the house I hope I am disciplined enough to get ahead. I have 3 books to read an 2 papers to start on. UGGGGH - sometimes I think I won't last grad school.

Updates in our life:
1) We have internet & cable - I think this is a good thing. We've got to learn how to manange it instead of being like kids who eat all the candy in the house because they can.
2) We "officially" started our programs w/ our Financial planner.
3) We got our wedding video & reception video
4) We are going to FINALLY order our wedding photos (hopefully)
5) Our house is officially put together - I still have some things I would like to do though
6) I started a college women's ministry in our church via the 40 days of community
7) Michael is planning on taking the first part of his test for certification in October
8) Oh and did I mention that SCHOOL IS KICKING MY BUTT!
9) We're going to MIZZOU on Oct 6th to see the Tigers beat down on Nebraska (Mizzou-Rah)

Have a great weekend to all . . . .Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather.

No comments: