Saturday, September 29, 2007

Too Much HGTV has finally paid off!

So ... since getting cable - due to the amount of crap on television...I watch a lot of home shows. I have learned a lot from everything from Curb Appeal to redesigning your house with only moving around furniture and add some paint.

Friday night, while I was suppose to be studying - I came up w/ the idea to rearrage my living room. It was really cramped and not very welcoming to having any more than 2 people over. Well since we are renting we can't do much w/ the space issue but Michael and I were able to move it around so there is a better flow to the room and we even able to decorate the walls better - it just fit better.

We are so happy and now we have one more thing to justify our spurge on cable. Thank you HGTV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture...i hope to see it at work tomorrow!