Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Becca's Wedding...
Becca and Tim's wedding was last Friday night. The wedding and Becca was "BEATIFUL!" The wedding was so quaint and personal at the Jewel Box. God blessed the evening with holding off the rain. (I am hoping He does the same for us... rain in the forecast Thursday - Saturday). It's amazing how different Becca and I's weddings are.... but they both fit us perfectly. Below are some pictures of the wedding (mostly of Michael and I at the wedding.) Being able to go to Becca's wedding - really has Michael and I excited for ours!

Getting ready for the Ceremony to begin....
Becca and I at the reception... isn't she Georgeous!
We can't wait till it's our wedding ...
Sharing some tender moments before our whirlwind begins.
Trying out our dance moves... Dress rehearsal for our big dance. We didn't do so well - we're not exactly use to sharing the dance floor with anyone... I know we'll be great if we don't have to share--so our 1st dance should prove to impress-- I hope - LOL***don't want to over promise...? Wedding is in 3 days, but I really hope it goes fast - I am about to loose it
Pray for me....

No comments: