Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I don't know if I can do this. I want to run home from work and get in my bed and put the covers over my head and just escape. Everything is overwhelming me right now. I have too much to do, too little time, and not enough resources. I have already cried 3 times today... I feel like an emotional wreck. I feel like I "CAN'T" do this... but there is this force pushing me onward but its draining me... and it's sucking the life from me. I just want all of this to be OVER WITH.
I have a 2 page list of things I have to do ...... and I feel like I am bothering people with not only my stress but asking for help. I don't recommend any bride have a wedding with all their family and bridal party out of town or MIA. I need help.....

Warning signs of immobilising stress: (aka Nervous Breakdown)
Physical:
  1. back pain YES
  2. breathing problems Sometimes
  3. migraines YES
  4. insomnia YES
  5. low libido ???

Emotional:

  1. Constant worrying YES
  2. anxiety YES
  3. feeling everything is out of your control and you are trapped. YES

Behavioural:

  1. Mood swings YES
  2. tantrums Some may call them that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS worth it! I promise. And remember it doesn't matter what happens, because at the end of the day you will be married! That is the goal of all this!

Is there anything I can do to take something off your plate?

Anonymous said...

Just remember what we've talked about...you know how to take your mind off the wedding and put it on the honeymoon! I am here for you...if you know what i mean! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl... remember that day in your apt in the cwe when your power was shut off, it was cold, stress was coming at you from all directions, you were questioning when that special guy would come into your life and if there was a special guy at all? God lifted you through that and answered your prayers. Remember all those times you were struggling with school, making ends meet, and other personal stresses. God lifted you through that and answered your prayers. Remember your car? God continues to lift you through that. I am amazed at how many challenges you have faced and even more inspired by how you pull up your boots and trust that God is in control each and every time. You and Michael inspire me to stay focused on HIM and to remember that he is the ONE the only ONE and he has soo many blessings stored away for us. And like Jabez, all we need to do is ask him for those blessings and know in our hearts that he will fullfill his promise. I know it's easier said than done, but don't fret, you are doing things right. God is blessing you. And remember, God is going to do his thing on June 2 one way or another. Whether the chicken cordon bleu is too salty or the music is played on a CD, God is still going to work. Try not to fret the details. God has always provided the important things and I have faith that he won't overlook this very special day. I can't wait for June 2 and the amazing things HE has planned for that day.