Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!!!!

I can't tell you how disappointed I am about my wedding day forcast. Last week I checked the extended forcast and it said 80 degrees and SUNNY - now it SUCKS!. ...
This is not what i had in mind on my wedding day or my OUTSIDE rehearsal dinner.... I just want a few things to go right
1)Good Weather
2)Sisters and family all make my day easier instead of harder
3)Everyone to make it to the reception
4)Did i mention ---- NO RAIN.... geeze
Here's some ladies who's photographers were able to make lemonade when they got a CRATE full of lemons.....









1 comment:

Bobbi Brinkman Photography said...

Rain or shine it will be PERFECT and just exactly what God planned for you and Michael all along!

As far as those dance moves I saw in the earlier post?????? We're hoping to see some fancy footwork girl!

Can't wait for your wedding day!