Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Bronze Bride? . . or Burned?

I have been going to the tanning bed, like most brides, so I don't match my dress. For the past week, I haven't been getting more than freckles - so yesterday.... I stepped it up a notch...
NOT SMART - this is not the look I was going for!

I am miserable right now. I crunch.... I don't think skin is suppose to make noise. My back, stomach and the back of my "upper legs" - if you know what I mean...It hurts.... Too bad it's not winter - I could heat my whole house with just me. I am radianting heat.

I am glad I got my burn out of the way but at the same time... OUCH.
Not the desired results I was looking for.... I had something more in mind like ... this
Golden brown sun-kissed to let me look like a bikini model (without the ridculously skinny body). But what should I expect. My body has not been exposed to sun in a few years... I think it actually has rejected the effects of sunlight in the past... and it again rejects it by reacting in pain.....

Well the whole reason I am doing this is because last year I participated in a carwash to help our youth ministry raise money.
7 Hours in the sun with a black tanktop on equals you guessed it the TAN LINE THAT WON'T GO AWAY... I have had a permanent bib on my chest from the scoop of the tank top for 1 year now.... it hasn't gone away... and I didn't think a Bib shaped tan line would compliment my dress. So now I am red, crunchy, and hoping this turns into a tan. I will, none the less be taking some days off from tanning.... but can somone get me some more lotion....

No comments: