Friday, May 11, 2007

The Wedding Party ....
(Carin's Side )
The women I have chosen to participate in my wedding are not only friends but they are also sisters, and I would go as far as to say my female soul mates. You can't go through life without friends like this.

Staci (Mathenia) Blankenship:
(or as I refer to her as "Bob")

Staci has been my best friends since the BFF necklaces were popular. We have truly been friends for over 23 years. I spent half my childhood at her house. Her parents were my parents, and we were always scheming something no matter where we were. Staci and I have went through breakups, hardtimes, comin' to Jesus, and getting married and her having her first child. She and I knew each other so well that we could tell that something was wrong just by the song playing in the background. Chicago's Greatest Hits was a dead give away that the other was needed STAT. She was the first person I told I was marrying Michael and she has been my prayer warrior ever since. Staci is one of the reasons I am with Michael today. Staci grew up Christian, I, the Catholic heathen, had to go to church with her whenever we spent the the night together. If those seeds had never been planted, I wouldn't be a Christian today. She is one of the major reasons I have been able to Change MY LIFE the way I have. And (here's the connection) if not for me accepting Christ, I would not be able to marry such a wonderful Godly man. Thank you Staci. I love you.

Christine Patrice Philpott
(or otherwise known as "Goat Girl" or "Chrusty")
Christ came into my life and ruined all my Barbie Dolls and took all my mom's attention. But seriously, Christi is full of life - and full of surprises. She moved out to Los Angeles about 3-4 years ago. She surfs, works 2 jobs and will soon be going to school to finish her degree in Elementary Ed. She is absolutely drop dead georgeous! and the best part is she has no idea how amazing she is which makes her even more beautiful. Christi is a great sister, she is very similar to Cameron Diaz's character in The Sweetest Thing. Funny, quirky, and always up for a good time. Look for her on the dance floor at the wedding - she'll be there.



Kelly Lynne Philpott
(or otherwise known as "Krelly")

Kelly is the my baby sister. She came into my life when I was seven. She was an utter disappointment - I wanted a brother. But i have grown to love her. She is sooooo super talented. She is not only a bridesmaid but also my florist. She is an apprentice at a flower shop and is an artist and has even had her own vintage clothing store. She is the Artist in the family. She is the best Storyteller and can make me laugh so hard I wheeze. Kelly has a soft and loving spirit and would do anything for anyone.Things are never dull with Kelly around. Did I mention she has turrets? LOL - Kelly I love you!


Jennifer Martin (Also know as the best pledge daughter)

Jen and I met in college during rush week. She pledged my sorority, Sigma Kappa. And we've been friends ever since. We share a love of Dave Matthews and sharing good meals. She just recently moved to St. Louis from Columbia, MO. She is currently looking for PR/Journalism or promotional work... so if you know of anything let me know. She's great! The life of the party... never a dull moment with Jen around. She has been such a great friend and I can't imagine my life without her.



Little Leci Lou -
Leci is one of our two flower girls. She is the daughter of two of our very dear friends, Megan and Kenny. She s full of personality and I can't wait to see how she steals the show. I am her Tata (aunt in italian) - when she was younger Carin was impossible for her to say... so I am now and will be her Tata...She is my bella. She looks beautiful in her dress and will be wearing her new "tappie shoes" with her princess dress. She is such a doll baby.

No comments: