Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th to everyone. I enjoyed the day sleeping in while Michael and our friend Andy went to "Transformers" Apparently, it was "Awesome!" Not really my cup of tea. I got time alone in the house to read... it was wonderful. And then Michael and I went to Kirkwood to the McNett's house (a family in our church). They were the ever gracious host. The food was great! Thank you so much for having us.

After eating, we all trucked over to Kirkwood Park. The fireworks were wonderful, the weather however was unbearable... I could have rung out my clothes afterwards. And my hair almost hit full afro status... my word. I think I need to move towards an ocean... or north w/ little humidity.

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

We have visited your blog and we it find of pleasant mas, thanks and regards from Reus - Catalonia - Spain