Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'M A BIG KID NOW

Michael and I received a lot of wonderful wedding presents but the best ones of all were all our generous family and friends who gave us money. Why am I saying this.... because of this money, we've been able to buy a bed.

Since January, (when I moved into our house) I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor. My boxspring was not able to make the journey up the stairs due to a very tight stairwell. So I have reverted to a college style bedroom. As of yesterday - I am officially a big kid now. Michael and we bought a bed from Ashley Furniture.

I would have taken an actual picture but our bedroom is so small and the bed takes up so much room I can't even get a good picture of it. But it is just as beautiful as it is in the picture. For the first time since we've been married I actually slept through the night and when I got out of bed I did not have to hurl myself up (which is horrible on your back every morning). I also like being off the floor since we have such a spider issue. The thought of spiders being that close just freaks me out. However, the exterminator is coming to give us an estimate today - so the spiders' days are numbered... !

No comments: