Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'M LONELY

Michael left for his business trip in Ohio yesterday. Last night, I filled my night with a wonderful visit from my girlfriend Rochelle. She and I haven't really spent quality with her since we've both been married. It was so nice catching up, swapping stories, and sharing struggles of getting used to "living with a boy" - LOL. At the end of the night though - I missed Michael.

He's working in a prison today, setting up computer stuff I can't even begin to explain. I haven't talked to him today and I miss him a lot! I've lived on my own now for 12 years and yet I was a little spooked sleeping there alone last night. I missed my big strong protector.

I am ready for him to be home! I think he misses me too, since he called me about every hour last night. I need to make the most of my time though - cleaning, organizing, me-time, and just all those things that I don't want to do when he's home because I'd rather snuggle with him on the couch.

No comments: