Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHY CHRISTIANITY? GOT QUESTIONS...HERE ARE "SOME" ANSWERS

When I was searching for answers to the largest of life's questions this could have been useful but it could have also fueled my fire against Christians. I am just glad that God revealed himself to me and I was humble enough to receive His love and help along this journey that pretty much confuses me about 100% of the time. Read with an open heart and I pray that God answers all your questions.

http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/graphics/pdf/WhyChristianity.pdf

This is an explaination - it's not able to answer all of life's questions but it's a start. If you have any other questions - email me. I will answer what I can, and research, ask wiser & more educated people than me and get you answers. I hope you are challenged by what you read and if you are angered...examine why? God might be speaking to you and convicting you to make some changes in your heart and in your life.
GOD BLESS - Carin

No comments: