Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Prayerful.... this has been my current state for the past few days. I find myself in a place of crossroads. Things are changing in my social circles, my family, and soon my schedule.

I feel like God is preparing me for something big - I just don't know what's coming but I am bracing myself for something big. The wonderful thing that I have realized is that I now have a partner in my prayer life. Michael is such a prayer warrior. I chose the picture above because I am learning to lean on Michael and it is so freeing to know I can count on him. And thanks to Bobbi Brinkman Photography, I have this wonderful picture.

Things I am praying for:
  1. Peace
  2. Wisdom
  3. Direction
  4. Unity
  5. Discernment
  6. Boldness
  7. Rest
  8. Acceptance of things to come ... namely, change.
  9. Support
  10. To lean on God first and then Michael

No comments: