Thursday, July 05, 2007

Let the Games Begin

Games is a staple in our group of friends. We are highly competitive from softball to cards. Tuesday night we had a pre-4th of July bash at Kenny & Megan's house . They are the most gracious hosts. We had a BBQ, and tons of fun. I made Cheesy Potluck Potatoes - and they were a big hit (which I was excited about since it was the first time I had made them - Thanks Brenda). Here's some pictures of our fun filled night.

Acting out for Crainium
Who's turn is it?
Yo' Dustin!
Killer Bunnies....
My attention span was gone in 5 minutes after trying to figure out what to do.
Not a game for anyone w/ A.D.D.
Oh Did I mention..... I beat Michael at boxing on the Wii. The satisfaction was overwhelming... and of course, he said I cheated. He's a poor loser... oh well. I beat him and that's all you have to know.

No comments: