Monday, July 02, 2007

Another Busy Weekend...

This weekend was another busy. Michael and I had a couple over for dinner. I made pork tenderloin, rosemary red potatoes, brocoli and carrots and french bread. I thought it was great. We had so much fun having them over and talking about their upcoming wedding. Thanks Katie and Tom for sharing an evening with us.
We sat outside w/ wonderful cool weather.
Saturday:
Michael had softball practice (this time he didn't come home w/ head trauma). And I went to Pinckneyville to visit my parents. My dad graciously flushed my transmission fluid = saving me $220. Thanks Dad. I got to go through all my pictures with Brenda. It was fun to go through the day again. I really hope to get my video... but that's to be determined.

Every time I go home, I am amazed at how little changes.... It is the land where time does not exist.
My parent's house
Sunday:
Michael & I had church, and our church picnic. It was so much fun! Here's some pictures:

Leci with Michael and her Tata

She's just so darn cute......... or is she up to something... hmmm

Desi and Abbie.............and 2 wild and crazy girls (Angie and Cathy)
And I am not so sure what Kenny is doing in the background?
After the picnic Michael and I went to "Evan Almighty" w/ his mom. Overall I'd give the film a "B". It was funny, good for the whole family, and it had a great message. You always get what you pray for .... just not always the way you expected the prayer to be answered. Michael had a game at 8:40pm last night, and the guys played WONDERFUL. Everyone took ate their Wheaties ... because they were hitting like pros. Way to go guys.

No comments: