Friday, July 20, 2007

WANTING TO BE LAZY

This picture was taken on our honeymoon.... and with the weather as wonderfully perfect as it is right now. I think to be sitting in these chairs with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio would be close to heaven right now.
It is just TOO pretty to be indoors today. And after the week I have had - (since I can't make it to Mexico today) to layout under the sun with a warm summer breeze kissing my cheek on a blanket near some water with my husband would be the icing on the cake. Maybe even having a picnic with some brie, and fruit and french bread.......
Ok ... back to reality. I am at work all day....but wouldn't it be nice. By the way, here's my two cents: I think that just because we get older doesn't mean we don't still need a recess.
Happy Friday to All!!

No comments: