Tuesday, July 24, 2007

QUESTION OF THE DAY....

So today, in the lull of the day I asked, "If you could see any concert front row, of anyone dead or alive, who would it be?" I love music and you can tell a lot about someone by the answer to this question.

My answer:
1. Beatles
2. Rat Pack in Vegas
3. AC/DC
4. Beach Boys
5. Coldplay
6. Tony Bennett
7. Janet Jackson (about 10 years ago)
8. Madonna (after she first came out)
9. Billy Joel
10. Elton John
11. Woodstock - the whole show
12. James Taylor (Seen him but front row would make it better)
13. Neil Diamond
14. Simon & Garfunkel
15. Etta James
16. Bob Dylan
17. The Doors


There were more ... so many more like, U2, Elvis (which I hate), The Who, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks and Wham (Tucker I love this answer). Who would you choose? If you'd like to weigh in please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man - those are some good ones. I'm going with Sting - just b/c I think you would have to be that close just to see his eyes and hear his sexy voice.